Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Menu

Okay, I am trying out planning my menus for dinner starting tonight through next Thursday.

Wednesday - Hot Dogs on the grill with chips and fruit
Thursday - Chicken & Rice Casserole (Paula Deen's recipe) with Tomatoes and Cucumbers
Friday - Grilled Hamburgers, Chips and Fruit
Saturday - Chicken in the crockpot with Rice and Green Beans
Sunday - eat out for lunch and TGI Fridays frozen appetizers for dinner
Monday - Grilled Chicken with Roasted Potatoes and Broccoli
Tuesday - Poppy Seed Chicken with Rice and Carrots
Wednesday - Crockpot Beef Tips with Rice and Green Beans
Thursday - Spaghetti with Garlic Bread and Ceasar Salad

I know you see a lot of chicken...Tim does prefer beef, but chicken was sale this week at Kroger.

1 comment:

Kim said...

IT all sounds great! Would you mind sharing your crock pot chicken recipe? I am planning on using the crock pot a lot this fall as soccer gears up!

I'm glad you are doing the menu...maybe I can get more consistent with mine now that summer is about over. You have motivated me!

Have a great day!
Kim