Thursday, August 7, 2008

Back in Memphis...

Natalie and I started our trip home about 4:30 a.m. this morning. We both had our first ever taxi ride to the airport. Our flight left around 7 a.m. and we arrived safely in Memphis around 8:30. We were a little later due to some weather and having to be re-routed. It was so good to be in familiar territory. We came back to Tim's parents house and I started our laundry. The guys left this morning; however have had some delays leaving Dallas due to weather. I am praying they aren't delayed to long - I know they will be tired.

We had a great family vacation and look forward to looking at all of our pictures. I will upload some soon.

1 comment:

Michelle Cearley said...

I'm glad you had such a good time. I'm looking forward to when my kids are old enough to take them there to see all the museums. If you go back again when your kids are older (probably over 14), you need to take them to the Holocaust Museum. It is the most moving and well-done exhibit I've ever seen. Glad you got back safely! Michelle