Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Chair



I have been wanting to get another chair for living room for a while now. We were blessed with some money for Christmas and Tim gave me the go ahead to look around. I got on Craig's List and found an awesome find. A couple had recently located here for work from Louisiana and purchased a smaller home and were selling some pieces of furniture. I went today and purchased this chair for only $50. It was made by Ashley Furniture and sits very comfortably. So the next time you need something, try out Craig's List...who knows what you will find.

2 comments:

Michelle Cearley said...

What a deal! I bought a chair with ottoman a few months ago from Craigslist, but I paid a lot more than $50, and I still thought it was a deal off retail. I've never seen a cute chair like that on Craigslist for so cheap!! Good find!!

Becky Arnold said...

That's a steal, Alison! It's beautiful!