Sunday, March 8, 2009

Natalie turning 12 and Misc

I can't believe my baby girl is growing up. Next Saturday, March 14th at 10:45 p.m. she will turn 12. Since my niece's birthday is in April, we have planned a surprise trip for the both of them. They are going to be so excited. Natalie keeps saying can you believe next year I will be 13. I think I might hide on that day. She is maturing into a lovely girl. We are still working on some things with her, but she is a preety sweet person. She loves younger children and can't wait to start babysitting and make money. There are so many things I would differently with her. I would enjoy her more, laugh more and just sit back and relax. I would have yelled less and been more patient. Actually that is my goal for this year, to be more patient and calm with her and yell less. I tend to get caught up in the moment and let myself get carried away. I love my kiddos and want to be more patient with them. I also want to be kinder to Tim, he needs it. He is so patient with me and puts up with a lot.

2 comments:

Gina said...

Okay, I'm dying to know where the surprise trip will be to! I hope she has a great time. She's such a sweet girl. You know we love her!

Alli said...

I am taking her to American Girl in Dallas.