Friday, November 21, 2008

Another birthday...

Well, it seems like the time has come again to celebrate yet another birthday. Tomorrow, November 22nd I will be 37! WOW! Next year, it will be 20 years since my high school graduation. I am thankful to have in my life a wonderful family and some of the best friends anyone could ask for. In fact today my co-workers surprised me with a few gifts.

This year I have experienced some changes and they have all been for my good. I am thankful to the Lord for all he has blessed me with, especially salvation.

"For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them." Ephesians 2:8-10 ESV

1 comment:

Candy S said...

Ok...someday, I'm going to remember the birthdays that I'm supposed to remember! I love ya and thank God for your friendship!